Entrepreneurship Cell: Amity University Rajasthan
The E-cell was started by the students of Amity University Rajasthan under the guidance of Amity Innovation Incubator (AII), Noida to foster entrepreneurship among the students on campus. From encouraging any idea to supporting an operating startup on campus, E-cell wishes to provide assistance in whatever way possible. The team conducts timely events and workshops to spread the awareness among students.
Entrepreneurship is the ultimate thing which develops nation, but many of the students are deserted of its essence due to low awareness and lack of knowledge. Conducting events, workshops and other such activities for the same helps students bring about a change. -Ecell Team
With the onset of entrepreneurial thinking in students, the team plans to transform the E-Cell into a student incubator assisted by Amity Innovation Incubator. This will help startups in getting assistance in the form of mentorship and fund raising. E- cell, Amity University Rajasthan has mentored over 6 startups. The entrepreneurial aura has helped more than 10 startups by E-Cell.
- FRUSH (By the co-founders of E-cell, Mr. Abhinav Chanda and Mr. Himanshu Sharma) is an AII, Noida incubated start-up and successfully completed 4 Years of operation. Know more about Frush.
- UrbanDhobi is an on demand laundry startup currently operational in Jaipur. They pick up clothes on the preferred time slot of a user and deliver back in just 48 hours. Know more about UrbanDhobi.
- Ambulance.run members are in a process to build an technology based service for fragmented emergency response market which is using the existing infrastructure. They are trying to create Medical Emergency Response Eco-system (MERS) in India, with a radical change horizontally and extensively.They plan to create a technology solution that can make INDIA more Efficient responder towards medical emergencies. Know more about Ambulance.run.
INTERNADO – THE INTERNSHIP FAIR
Total participants : 120
Revenue: INR 20,000/-
Total participants : 140
ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARENESS CAMP
Total participants : 50
Revenue: INR 12,500/-
SYSTEMATIC INVESTMENT PLANNING WORKSHOP (SIP)
A workshop on Systematic Investment Planning was conducted for the students by E-Cell in collaboration with Zerodha.
A combination of four major workshops:
Idea to Implementation
Product Quality management
Pitching and B.M.C
A talk show with various entrepreneurs to share their journey of success and inspire the students.
The E-cell team members have always shown interest by participating in various E-Summits across various cities.
- Participated in the National Entrepreneurship Competition organized by IIT Mumbai.
- Collaborated with RAIN (Rajasthan Angel Innovator’s Network), Chatur Ideas.
Interested in working with this team? Looking for associations? Click here
QuarkMe team visited Amity University Jaipur campus earlier this year and had an interaction session with students from different domains of study and club backgrounds, in association with Ecell, AUR.
Like what you just read? Share it.